- 3 cups pasta tri colour curly or penne
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy cucumber salad dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- black olives (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Stir well.
3. Wash and chop the vegetables. Add to dressing mixture. Add cooled pasta and stir well to coat.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator till ready to serve.